Approximately 500 families are gathering in San Diego for the National Invitational Tournament of Champions. The fires from last week displaced us until just recently: we received word that we will finish off NITOC at San Diego State University.
If you’re here, be sure to stop by our booth. Let’s not have this opportunity of being together in San Diego get away from us, for there are a number of great resources I have for you, both for now and next year:
- Now: We have resources available now like timepieces and flowsheets that you may need at NITOC already.
- Camps: Information on our three debate camps this summer.
- Prices: A pricing sheet for all our publications, prices special for NITOC.
- Sourcebooks: Samples of all five of our bestselling sourcebooks (and information on preordering our 2014 editions)
- New Resources: I can’t wait for you to see our new Training Minds Binder, on display at the booth.
- FREE Shipping: Offer for free shipping on all and any of the resources at the table.
- Discounts: Significant discounts on all Monument Publishing products, even preorders.
I know it’s difficult to think ahead to next year when you’re at your national tournament, but doing so will save you a significant amount of money. You will not only save on shipping, you will also enjoy significant discounts on each book, even the bestselling sourcebooks that will be released August 1.
If anything, don’t be strangers. Let’s take a moment at NITOC to connect and get to know each other:
- Students: One of my best coaches, Travis Herche, is staying with us all week. He is a huge resource to competitors, and he’s always up for a conversation.
- Coaches: I love talking with other coaches on how they manage their clubs and tournaments. Coaches are the heart of my work and ministry, the reason I make this my life.
- Educators: If you are in San Diego, you should be a part of NITOC anyway. Sign up to judge a round or two, and then make sure you come by our booth to say hi.
See you soon at the National Invitational Tournament of Champions!
National Invitational Tournament of Champions
Thursday, Friday and Saturday at San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Dr, San Diego, CA 92115
I-8 at College Avenue Exit
Google Map for Directions