Merry Christmas from the Jeubs! I took this picture when we put up our Christmas tree last weekend. My family would love to share Christmas with you in three ways.
A) Send Your Christmas Letter
We’re late on getting ours written, but it will be coming soon. Would you like to be on our mailing list? That’s easier to do than you think. Just send us yours!
Seriously. We love to hear from families all around the world. Send your letter in one of two ways:
- By mail (we love these the most): Chris & Wendy Jeub, PO Box 3527, Monument, CO 80132.
- By email: Must be a PDF to print. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B) Free Shipping on Debate Stuff
Perhaps you took advantage of the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale. Well, don’t be offended, but I’m extending the free shipping till December 15. That’s the last day to get orders out the door and have your FREE STANDARD SHIPPING arrive by Christmas. Visit MonumentPublishing.com and shop away. Think of that debater in your life! This goes for everything on the list:
- Sourcebooks (these are our bestselling books)
- Textbooks (the Keys line of products)
- Tournament supplies (like timers and flowsheets)
- CDs and DVDs (bringing summer camp home to you)
C) Sign Up for the For Action Conference
I’m a big cheerleader for this event, the newest event from my nonprofit, Training Minds Ministry. We have a lot of people coming from all over the country. I honestly think sending a 16-24 year old to this conference would be a gift that would last a lifetime. Consider this!
January 2-4, 2014
Focus on the Family, Colorado Springs
Merry Christmas to you and your family. God bless!