I have the privilege of working with champion speakers and debaters. Several of the nation’s top competitors will apply to be a contributor to Monument Publishing’s sourcebooks. Want to join us?
I’m soliciting writers from now till the end of the last national tournament (June 20). I have a significant writing budget with positions filling up. I need to make sure our eight sourcebooks reach their release date of August 1, 2015.
Allow me to list the reasons why you should aspire to be a Monument Publishing contributor. I tend to think this is a prioritized list:
- You will be able to pass on your expertise to the next generation of competitors.
- You will have your piece published in a scholarly representation of the next year of competition.
- You will have Chris Jeub and Monument Publishing as future recommendation (I write recommendation letters for my authors all the time).
- You will continue your winning streak by working with a group of other winners, like the ones in the picture above.
- You will make money. Monument Publishing pays its authors for the contributions they print. Plus, you get a free sourcebook.
I have the following recommendations for you to maximize your potential for being selected:
- Listen to this Training Minds Podcast: Becoming a Monument Publishing Writer. The 30-minute episode lists all the opportunities available with Monument Publishing.
- Read this article: Want to be a Monument Publishing Author? It has a list of needs we have at Monument Publishing and explains the kind of writers we are looking for.
- Fill out this online form: http://trainingminds.org/apply. It puts your name in the hat. The main editors of the sourcebooks will follow up with you.
Are you interested? I hope to hear from you soon.